IQS (Institut Quimic de Sarria) strongly believes in the idea of internationalizing science, technology and business because by having more connections with other countries, better quality will have the studies, investigation and perspective for the students. Join us in July 2017 for our IQS International Summer Programs in International Business and Nanotechnology.
IQS (Institut Quimic de Sarria) is a Jesuit Institution, and one of the most prestigious Universities on the national and international academic and scientific stage. With 108 years of teaching experience, IQS distinguishes itself by focusing on answering the dynamic social, economic and industrial challenges facing today's society.
PROGRAM 1: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
This program analyzes changes in international economy and both effects on the society and on the company's behavior. Mainly, this program aims to analyze the effects of this new wave of globalization on business trends and firms' behavior.
PROGRAM 2: NANOTECHNOLOGY
An introduction to the nanotechnology focused on new application and market opportunities. The approach is centred in highlighting the relationship between structure and properties. Following the IQS tradition, the course will use the practical work in the laboratory as an educational tool.
Both programs have a module of CROSS-CULTURAL MANAGEMENT WITH A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE. The aim of this module is to increase the awareness of the impact of national cultures on business, to provide the students with theoretical and practical tools and to make the students more aware of their own personal orientations.
Student Profile: Undergraduate and recent graduates
Dates: From July 4th to July 22th 2016 (Dates for 2017 will be published in early 2017.)
Credits: 8 ECTS – 4 US credits
Language of instruction: English
Application deadline: May 31st 2016
Fees: Course 1.950 €, administration fee 350 €. Total fees include all in-class teaching, all course materials, official transcript in ECTS, company and cultural visits, welcome lunch and closing ceremony cocktail. It does not include accommodation. Please note our Early-bird registration: 15% course discount for applications before April 30th 2016.
Please, consult special prices and conditions for groups.
CONTACT & FURTHER INFORMATION
Marta Camprodon, PhD
Programs Summer Coordinator
Tel. (34) 932 672 075 (direct line)
Tel. (34) 932 672 000
Via Augusta, 390 · 08017 · Barcelona
A flyer with further information can be found here.
Below please find a video about IQS in Barcelona, Spain:
- Country: Spain
- City: Barcelona
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Level: Pre-College, Bachelor, Master
- Program Language: English
- Program start: Monday, 04 July 2016
Latest from Martin Scheer
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics: SGH Warschau Sommerschule 2018
- Rostock University of Music and Drama: Rostock Summer Campus | Intl. Master Courses
- University of Helsinki: Helsinki Summer School (HSS)
- Arts University Bournemouth (AUB), UK: 3 Week Summer Courses
- HEC Paris: Youth Leadership Initiative
- ESCP Europe Business School: London Summer Course Sessions
- University of Kent Summer Schools: In Brussels, Canterbury and PARIS
- Northumbria University: Northumbria International Summer School
- Collège du Leman: Summer Camps
- Maynooth University: International Summer School (MUISS)
- Aarhus University, Denmark: Summer University
- Universidad Católica de Ávila: Summer Courses in Spanish Language, Literature, Culture & Mysticism
- HEIP Paris: Doing Diplomacy in Europe
- Premium Summer School: Kedge Business School & Ferrandi Paris
- School of Health Sciences of Santa Maria (ESSSM): SUMMER COURSE | SILVER ECONOMY AND ACTIVE AGEING
- ESCE Paris: Summer Certificate Program on Business and French Culture
- EBS Paris: Summer Certificate Programs
- HSBA Hamburg: Intl. Summer School on CSR Management
- ECE Paris: Summer Certificate Program in Engineering
- University of Bayreuth: Bayreuth International Summer School 2018
- IÉSEG School of Management: "International Summer Academy"
- IÉSEG School of Management: International Fashion Business Summer Program
- Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University: China Studies Summer School
- The University of Nottingham (Ningbo China): International Summer School
- ZHAW School of Management & Law: Swiss Summer School
- Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (GSE): Economics Summer Schools
- Maynooth University: EU Law Summer School
- EDHEC Business School Nice Campus: Leisure & Lifestyle
- Kedge Business School Marseille: Marseille & Toulon Summer School
- Kedge Business School Bordeaux: Kedge International Summer School
- EDHEC Business School Nice Campus: Globalising Europe
- Maynooth University: Field Anthropology Summer School
- University of Kent Summer Schools: In BRUSSELS, Canterbury and Paris
- University of Kent Summer Schools: In Brussels, CANTERBURY and Paris
- University of Westminster: London International Summer Programme
- Marbella Design Academy: Summer Courses
- HEC Paris: Summer School Programs June & July
- The American University of Paris (AUP): Summer Programs
- International University of Monaco (IUM): Summer School
- Freie Universität Berlin: Intl. Summer and Winter University (FUBiS)
- IÉSEG School of Management: "French Culture Spring Session"
- Université Catholique de Lille: Lille European Summer Program (ESP)
- Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (GSE): Competition Economics: Abuse of Dominance
- Premium Summer School: Kedge Business School & Ferrandi Paris
- HSBA Hamburg: Intl. Summer School on Maritime and Logistics
- Fu Jen Catholic University: Chinese Summer & Winter Progr.
- INNES Institute Vienna: Austrian Architectural Culture Summer School 2018
- University of Delaware English Language Institute (ELI)
- University of Nevada, Reno: Summer Session & Intensive English Language Programs
- Georgetown University: Summer Sessions
- Georgetown University: Summer Programs for High School Students
- INNES Institute Vienna: Summer and Winter Schools
- Iberoamericana Univ.: Social Realities in Mexico (6 weeks Jan./ Feb.)
- UNISUL, Florianópolis: Portuguese Language and Brazilian Culture
- Join our forum & international community
- Global short-term & summer schools
- Global Village English Centre Hawaii (incl. Teen Activity Programs)
- Global Village English Centre Toronto (incl. Teen Activity Programs)
- Global Village English Centre Calgary (incl. Teen Activity Programs)
- Global Village English Centre Victoria (incl. Teen Activity Programs)
- Global Village English Centre Vancouver (incl. Teen Activity Programs)
- Advanced search